You Know You Can Do It and Achieve Fitness Will Show You How with one of our Personal Trainers in Darnestown, Maryland!
You’re so successful in the rest of your life. When it comes to work you’re at the top of your game. You know you’ve earned the respect of others but there is that nagging self-image problem that keeps you from feeling comfortable in social settings. This is the year you do something about it.
Remember when shopping for clothes was fun? Remember when a weekend at the beach meant stretching out on the sand and getting a great tan and not feeling self-conscious? How much of your life have you pared back because you’re uncomfortable with the way you look?
Okay. You know you have a weight issue and you’re smart enough to know that diets, particularly fad diets, are temporary at best and harmful at worst. In your heart you already know what the answer is to shedding the pounds. You know that the only way to get back into the shape you once had is through exercise and sound nutrition.
You know that but you don’t know for sure how to do that.
Weight Loss –The 4 Top Reasons Do It Yourself Programs Fail
The weight loss industry, and that includes the thousands of diet plans and hundreds of miracle workout gadgets sells billions in product every year. And the reason it’s a billion dollar industry is that those plans and gadgets don’t work. People buy them, try them, discover they don’t work and buy something else. That’s how desperate people are about their self-image.
Maybe you’ve been through that cycle. Odds are you have. It didn’t work then and it won’t work today and here are the top four reasons it won’t:
- No canned product or plan is customized to your needs. No one size fits all program can effectively address your specific situation. While it may have worked for a friend it may not work for you because your friend’s body and capabilities are different from yours.
- Boredom. Once the novelty wears off, and you aren’t seeing results, you become bored with the whole idea. Those infomercials made it look like fun but now all you’re thinking about are those three easy payments your credit card is scheduled to pay.
- Time consuming. Whether it’s working with your miracle fitness gadget, shopping for or preparing special meals or visiting the gym losing weight and getting fit takes time. You have a busy life as it is and there is a direct correlation between the amount of time you’re willing to put into this project and the results you see. No results…no time.
- And the #1 reason DYI weight loss programs fail is…Accountability. How much time you spend exercising and how closely you follow a nutrition plan is entirely up to you. You don’t answer to anybody. At work you may consider yourself as a self-starter or professional but you are still responsible to somebody, a boss or a customer, for your actions. That accountability is what keeps you sharp.
It sounds like a pretty incredible claim but we’re talking about a whole different approach to your efforts to get fit. In six short weeks from today you could be zipping up that favorite pair of “skinny” blue jeans and looking great again. In a month and a half from now you could be smiling at yourself in the mirror and experiencing a fantastic feeling of self-accomplishment.
A personal trainer coming to your home in Darnestown, North Potomac can make it happen for you!
Think about it for a minute. When you’re faced with an important issue or problem that you can’t resolve yourself you call in a professional for help. When’s the last time you repaired your own car, or filed your own long form tax return or wrote your own will? You already know you can’t succeed with a do it yourself weight loss program so doesn’t it make sense to bring in professional help? Isn’t your appearance and self-image that important?
Why should you hire a Personal Trainers in Darnestown, Maryland?
Using the help of one of our professional Personal Trainers takes your weight loss program to a new level and these are the reasons why:
- Your fitness program is customized to your needs and your abilities. We design a regimen that is realistic and includes milestones that are reasonably obtainable. Your Personal Trainers in Darnestown, Maryland really wants you to succeed because the more success you experience the harder you’ll work for even more. The end game is to get fit and lose the weight but it’s also about improving self-image and giving you an incredible sense of self accomplishment.
- Privacy and convenience. Our personal trainer comes to your home and that has two major advantages. First, it doesn’t get any more convenient than this. No trips to the gym, no waiting in line to use the equipment, no running around in public in baggy sweats. Secondly you’re working as a team and your teammate is a knowledgeable, experienced, certified trainer who knows exactly what you need to do to get results and meet your goals. You don’t need a lot of space and your trainer will bring any equipment you need to use.
- Your personal trainer uses proven methods. This is not a quick fix or some “miracle break through” in fat burning techniques or diets. Your program is based on time tested exercise and nutritional programs that have proven time and again to be effective. And addictive. Because you’ll see results quickly and because you have a trainer constantly encouraging you you’ll start viewing your workouts as something to look forward to. Those endorphin rushes that you’ll experience become addictive and they will train your brain to see exercise as a pleasurable experience.|
- But, the biggest reason that you’ll succeed with a personal trainer is accountability. Now you have someone to answer to for your progress. Now it’s much harder to cheat on your nutritional plan or cancel a session because there’s another human being involved and it’s just not in your nature to disappoint.
So just who are these Personal Trainers that you’ll be inviting into your home?
Meet Liz… One of Our Professional Personal Trainers Serving the North Potomac | Darnestown Area…
Elizabeth Tullberg – Liz is a Certified Personal Trainer(CPT) and Nutritional Consultant, from the National Personal Training Institute(NPTI). Liz specializes in strength training, weight loss, functional training. She is a graduate from Ohio Wesleyan University with a degree in Psychology. Liz works with clients in the upper Montgomery County area including Gaithersburg, Darnestown, and North Potomac.
OK you’ve met one of our Personal Trainers, now meet one of our clients Michelle Andrews:
Featured Success Story
““When I started working with Dennys, I was at an all time low in self confidence and depression. I had tried everything. Losing weight had never come easy for me no matter how strict I was able to keep my diet and exercise regimen. What I quickly realized when Dennys and I began working together is that I was not working out with enough intensity. I was sort of just ‘going through the motions’. The progress came quickly. Within 6 weeks I had dropped 10lbs. I was so happy and it only further motivated me to do more. Do date I’ve lost nearly 40lbs and I’m completely hooked, confident and happy with the person I see in the mirror every day. Thank you Dennys for giving me back the life I had lost touch with.
Michelle Andrews – Darnestown, MD
See more customer stories
6 Weeks From Today You Can Be 20 lbs. Slimmer!
And we’ll make it incredibly easy for you to get started.
For a limited time only we are offering a FREE no obligation in home consultation. Find out how to grab this fantastic opportunity here.
If you still have questions like how often are the sessions, what’s the cost, what do they include, how long do they last, are their alternatives like group sessions (yes there are – Group Fitness, Bootcamp) how do I get started or can I choose my trainer you can explore our website or give us a call right now at 301-744-7960 or contact us via email.