New government initiatives have encouraged many people in the United States to lose weight. Nearly every other commercial on television relates to weight loss and helping people achieve their weight loss goals. Personal trainers help to keep people motivated and on track during the weight loss program. Personal trainers are flexible in their schedules and can easily work with busy professionals.
Benefits of Personal Trainers
- Personalized Workouts in Your Choice of Location: The personal trainer will train with clients in the comfort of their home. No equipment is required, but the personal trainer will bring free weights, ankle weights, resistance bands and balls and boxing equipment. Cardio fitness is incorporated into the program, along with resistance training to keep the client motivated.
The 60 minute workouts are customized to meet the specific needs of the client. The client’s body chemistry will be studied and the problem areas will be discussed to help clients obtain their goal.
- Advice for Beginners:If you are new to exercise and are looking to get started with an exercise program, a personal trainer can provide you with the necessary knowledge you need to begin. Trainers can work with you to design a plan that suits your needs and allows you to increase your strength and cardiovascular endurance. They can also give you the education about how to exercise safely and prevent injury.
- Diet Planning:Twenty-four hours per day and seven days per week the personal trainer is at your disposal. Personal trainers help clients develop a healthy dining plan that is easy to maintain. If the client is tempted to stray from the plan or has questions about the plan, the client can contact the personal trainer for advice. Clients often find themselves in positions where they cannot make wise decisions about their dining choices.
As a part of the workout regimen, a nutrition and workout log may be compiled with the personal trainer toensure all aspects of training are addressed. The nutrition and workout log tracks the client’s caloric intake and expenditure. Daily progression will be measured so that recommendations can be made to make improvements.
- Motivation: Personal trainers provide the motivation to encourage their client to work out in any mood or weather situation. They hold the client accountable. Personal trainers may motivate clients that do not feel like working out.
- Reducing Boredom: If you have been engaging in the same exercise routine and are experiencing boredom in your workouts, a personal trainer can offer new suggestions and provide some much needed variety. Boredom can quickly lead to feeling less motivated to exercise, so scheduling a few sessions with a personal trainer can give you new ideas and exercises that can make you feel eager and excited each and every time you workout.
Creating a Challenging Workout
If your workouts are not creating enough of a challenge, a personal trainer can help you to challenge yourself in ways that you are unlikely to do on your own. They can suggest that you lift a slightly heavier weight or encourage you to do a few more repetitions, which will allow you to gain more fitness benefits out of your workout. Also, if you are feeling challenged, you will be more likely to stick with an exercise plan since you will be able to see all the positive benefits that a challenging workout can provide.
- Training for a Specific Event: Whether you are planning on participating in a marathon or are entering a sports competition, a personal trainer can tailor an exercise plan that will suit the event you are training for. They can design custom workouts and create a training schedule so you are sure to meet your fitness goals by the time of the event.
- Faster Results: Personal trainers in Maryland provide faster results than simply working out on your own. With a personal trainer, the ineffective exercise routines are no longer necessary. A personal trainer will help clients execute a plan that has proven results. Since they ensure that you do not miss workouts, they are a perfect solution.
- Evaluation of Client Progression: Personal trainers will monitor the clients progress with various measurements. Those measurements may include circumference measurements and body fat measurements in addition to strength tests. Clients should participate in the tests to ensure that they meet their pre-determined goals.
- Safety: Personal trainers ensure that the client does not get hurt while training. The proper techniques and form are taught to prevent injury. Strained muscles can deter clients from working out ever again.
Money Back Guarantee
Many personal trainers in Maryland offer a money back guarantee. These trainers offer results or they will give a full refund for the services offered. Achieve Fitness is only one such personal training company that offers this sort of feedback.
Types of Personal Training Programs
Personal training programs involve a number of different types of exercise including cardiovascular, aerobic, strength training and stretching. Achieve Fitness offers at least six different types of fitness programs.
Fitness Programs Designed for Transformation
Programs of this type require one on one interaction with a personal trainer. Personal fitness will occur three times per week depending upon the goals of the client. This intensive program is designed for people that want to eliminate unnecessary body fat, increase strength and reshape the body.
Group fitness may consist of women only fitness or co-ed fitness depending on the client’s preferences. Group fitness programs are more affordable than one on one personal trainers. Group fitness provides a double dose of motivation from the trainer and the other participants. Most group training is located in a convenient location and will help clients get in shape in record time.
Pilates and Yoga are also offered in-group and one on one classes are also offered to help clients get in shape. Clients who are on a budget and only need moderate training to get in shape may require only a tune up. This will require meeting with a personal trainer twice a month to keep the client on track.
Contact us right now and schedule a FREE personal consultation to find out how to get your very own Personal Trainer in Maryland– and how we can help you achieve your dreams (we’ll even bring the equipment).
Typical Cost of a Personal Trainer
A personal trainer varies in cost based upon the services rendered. Discounts are typically provided for clients that commit to numerous sessions. Clients that only meet with the trainer twice per month will more than pay more than the client that commits to 100 sessions. Achieve Fitness requires clients to pay $89 for less frequent training sessions. After 18 sessions or more, the price begins to decrease. When clients reach the 36th session, the price drops to $65 or lower.
What to Expect From a Personal Training Contract
At Achieve Fitness, clients have the option of starting or stopping their work-out regimen anytime they want. If they decide to stop the program, the remaining sessions will be refunded. Payment plans are available with personal trainers associated with an organization. A discounted rate may be applied if the entire amount is paid up front.
Clients who hire a Personal Trainers in Maryland from Achieve Fitness will have one year to complete the package. Clients will not lose any incomplete sessions if training has to cease for an emergency or illness. Most personal trainers require 24 hours for rescheduling. A sudden cancellation may result in 24 hours of cancellation.
Why Not Hire a Personal Trainer?
If your workouts are not creating enough of a challenge, a personal trainer can help you to challenge yourself in ways that you are unlikely to do on your own. They can suggest that you lift a slightly heavier weight or encourage you to do a few more repetitions, which will allow you to gain more fitness benefits out of your workout. Also, if you are feeling challenged, you will be more likely to stick with an exercise plan since you will be able to see all the positive benefits that a challenging workout can provide. Personal trainers in Maryland are growing in demand as more people try to reshape their bodies to keep their resolutions for the New Year.
Fitness Trainers Maryland
Consider companies such as Achieve Fitness to help clients meet their body shaping goals. Personal trainers are a lot more affordable than most people think. For a superior personal trainer in Maryland with a track record of proven results contact Achieve Fitness at www.achieve-fitness.com for your fitness needs today.
Featured Success Story
““I have worked with several other trainers in the past year, and Dennys is the absolute best. Dennys is very focused on how to help his client. He pays attention to my goals, and very clearly outlines how we are going to work to reach those goals.
I like it that he’s not all cheerleadery about it. It is hard work–at least on my part–and he is professional and takes it seriously. It is obvious that he cares a great deal about his own physical fitness, which I respect. Also, I am so happy that, because I have such an excellent trainer, who really knows what he is doing, I feel motivated to get in shape for the first time in a very long time.”
Julie Z – Kensington, MD
Consider companies such as Achieve Fitness to help clients meet their body shaping goals. Personal Trainers are a lot more affordable than most people think. For a superior Personal Trainers in Maryland with a track record of proven results contact Achieve Fitness for your fitness needs today!